Ultra Filter Sock
Stop harmful substances from entering the stormwater system
Compliance: 40 CFR 122.26
• Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies and ditches or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
• Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
• Available in 9-foot lengths. Units can be overlapped if longer coverage is necessary.
• Looped ends allow units to be staked in place and also assist in transport.
• Available with different types of media depending on what is the main pollutant that is present:
• Sorb 44 — Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
• Phos Filter — Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
• Activated Carbon — Excellent “polishing media”. Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
• Heavy Metal Removal — Custom filter media blend helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
• Sediment Removal - Recycled rubber media provides weight to keep unit in place while allowing maximum water flow.
• Multiple Ultra-Filter Socks can be used in a “treatment train” if the potential for more than one contaminant or a large quantity of a single contaminant is present.